The success of the 2010 Pro-Tour of Nature Photography: Borderlands Laredo, Texas is determined by the individuals, communities, businesses and corporations who provide the funding. the generousity of such ones allows the staff and volunteers to create the richest professional nature photography tournament in the world.
Images for Conservation Fund is grateful for the generous support of everyone who helps make the Pro-Tour concept into a powerful reality.
Sponsoring the Images for Conservatiom Pro-Tour demonstrates a visible commitment to our world, our children and our society. Our human destiny is truly intertwined with nature – from the food we eat to the serene and exhilarating experiences that can be found only in nature.
Business & Foundation Sponsors:
- City of Laredo Convention & Visitors Bureau – Home Town of Nature Photography
- AEP Texas – 1st Grand Prize and Anchor Sponsor
- International Bancshares Corporation – Official 2010 Pro-Tour Bank
- Smith Fankhauser Voigt & Watson, PLLC
- Munoz Investment Banking Group
- The Loring Cook Foundation
- Capital Farm Credit
- Fox Packaging
- John & Audrey Martin in Honor of Their Parents and Georgia Mason
- Carol Rausch
Partners in Conservation:
- Texas A & M International University