Location: Milwaukee County Parks
Description: The 2nd annual WIIFC Conservation Photography Tour is a land and wildlife conservation awareness photography contest and fundraising event created by Wisconsin Images for Conservation. This year, Milwaukee County Parks are the properties for the contest. The contest is open to all photographers who would like to participate knowing that their images and fees will be used to help preserve Milwaukee County Parks.
The contest will begin on May 15, 2018 and end at midnight on October 1, 2018.
Overview: The Conservation Photography Tour is open to all photographers (both professional and amateur) who visit any park in the Milwaukee County Park system from May 15, 2018 to October 1, 2018. All images submitted to the contest must have been taken at Milwaukee County Parks during the contest period. Photographers may enter as many images as they like at a cost of $25 per image or five images for $100.
How to Register:
1. All registrations will be completed here through the Images for Conservation (ICF) Website.
2. Photographers may submit images, via http://imagesforconservation.org/product/2018-wiifc, any time during the contest, but no later than midnight, October 1, 2018.
-Each photographer may enter as many images as they like at a cost of $25 per image.
-And/Or a group of 5 images at a reduced cost of $100.
First, second and third place winners will be awarded in each of the five categories based on highest scoring images per category. In the event of a tie, a fourth judge will be brought in to score the tying images. The five categories are below:
- Open (Subject and Post Processing Determined by Participating Photographer)
- All Other Animals
- Landscapes, Plants & Flowers
Prize Money Allocation:
- (Five) 1st Place Category Winners will receive $1,250 each
- (Five) 2nd Place Category Winners will receive $500 each
- (Five) 3rd Place Category Winners will receive $250 each
For Questions on the Tour Rules: Contact Nick Resheske, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.