Images for Conservation is here to support our private landowners, the backbone of the Private-Lands’ Nature-Photography Industry (PLNPI).
But to do that, we need your support.
An annual Landowner Membership provides:
Opportunities to host Pro-Am Tournaments
- Only landowners who hold current annual Landowner Memberships are eligible to host Pro-Am Tournaments.
- Pro-Am’s are marketed, advertised and promoted primarily by Images for Conservation and you directly benefit from all our hard work.
Ongoing marketing support
- We’re here to help you create a successful PLNPI operation and will help with your marketing efforts when we can.
- Members are featured in our Landowner Members section of the “Nature Photo Tourism” section of our website.
- Website visitors are directed to our Landowner Members from various places throughout the site.
- Our marketing literature also directs folks to this portion of the site.
- Members are encouraged to include their own upcoming workshops in their online listings. This helps everyone involved in the PLNPI!
Text and/or images may be changed no more than four (4) times during the annual membership period so please plan accordingly.
We will be very happy to help you write your listing, but if you plan on offering workshops, please keep the 4x-per-membership-period-change rule in mind. Also, keep in mind that most photographers make travel plans 6-12 months in advance so you may want to list your workshops that far ahead of time.
- Members will receive new market research data about the PLNPI as we generate and/or receive it.
- Images for Conservation will help promote the nature photography workshops that you hold on your land via our Facebook site (as long as you make them known to us – and please do!).
- The opportunity to participate in Images for Conservation ongoing market research.
Discounts on Nature-Photography land-preparation evaluations
- This is a particularly great benefit to those of you just starting out in the Private-Lands’ Nature-Photography Industry (PLNPI) who aren’t sure how get your land ready for nature photographers or those of you wanting to grow your PLNPI business.
- Images for Conservation has contracted with professional photographers and blind-prep consultants familiar with PLNPI goals and procedures who are available to consult with you at specially negotiated rates.
Special “Landowner Edition” of our Newsletter Twice a Year
- The special Landowner Edition of our bi-annual newsletter includes information particularly useful to those who form the backbone of the PLNPI.
Annual membership period begins the day you sign up until its anniversary the following year.